Yoga’s Benefits are Massive.
But you have to do the work.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you stay on track and grow physically, mentally and spiritually.
CONSISTENCY is the key to progress:
- THE PHYSICAL: Yoga is remarkable in that it works towards full body mobility: the ability to move up, down, sideways, forwards and backwards with ease at any age. To achieve this we need to develop strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination. Consistent practice helps us to gradually build these attributes, leading to massive improvements in physical fitness and posture.
- THE MENTAL: Yoga also involves developing a range of mental and meditative practices, such meditation and pranayama (breathing exercises). Consistent practice helps cultivate a calmer mind, reduced stress and anxiety, and improves mental focus and clarity.
- THE SPIRITUAL: The ultimate goal of yoga is spiritual growth and self-discovery. Consistent practice can help to deepen your understanding of yourself, increase your sense of connection to others and the world around you, and cultivate a more peaceful and compassionate mindset.
- THE BETTER GOLF GAME:) Consistent practice helps develop greater mobility of joints and avoiding injury on and off the mat. No wonder so many professional athletes practice yoga!
- THE HAPPY MUSCLE Build a consistent yoga practice and combine it with cultivating a regular gratitude practice on your mat and you WILL be a happier person. At Breathe we call it building the Happy Muscle and we absolutely guarantee that the formula works.
TIPS for maintaining a consistent yoga practice:
- BOOK your classes in advance using our Momence app
- START WITH A REALISTIC GOAL: Set a goal for how often you want to practice yoga, and start with a frequency that feels manageable for you, such as once a week or every other day. As you get comfortable with your routine, you can gradually increase your frequency.
- SCHEDULE YOUR PRACTICE: Make yoga a priority by scheduling it into your daily or weekly routine. Set aside a specific time and place for your practice, and treat it like any other appointment.
- FIND A STYLE YOU LIKE: There are many styles of yoga, each with its own focus and intensity level. Explore different styles and find one that resonates with you and that you enjoy practicing. Email us if you need help finding the right fit.
- GET ACCOUNTABLE: Grab a friend or relative and commit to dates to practising together and show up for yourself and them
- BE PATIENT: Consistency is key in yoga, but progress takes time. Be patient with yourself and your practice, and trust that the benefits will come with time and consistent effort.
Start practicing today! Purchase our 2 Week Introductory Pass here.