In this workshop we will explore:
– the Ayurvedic definition of health
– how everything in the universe is interconnected on an elemental level
– the three doshas—Vata, Pitta, and Kapha—their functions, locations, psychological and physiological attributes, how to manage them and how they are derived from the five elements.
– simple seasonal diet and lifestyle adjustments for the doshas
– how to improve digestion through simple lifestyle changes, which includes giving thanks and strengthening one’s relationship with food
Join Nawfal Sheikh, Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Counsellor in this interactive session that will demystify the fundamentals of Ayurveda through easy to grasp language, visuals, concrete examples, and group activity.
As a bonus participants will receive a homemade treat to take with them.